INFORMATION ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Art.13, D. Lgs. 20/06/2003 n. 196, Community Directive n. 2/2001-17/05/2001(CE)
The relative information of the present document looks at the personal data that is subject to treatment on behalf of Rica Group S.p.a., including both those directly acquired through the website www.www.ricagroup.com and through direct contact (telephone, fax, email and other). At any moment it will be possible to request the modification or the cancellation of the relative data as seen with art.7 of the Lawful Decree 196/03.
Formality of the treatment
The data can be treated manually or with electronic systems, always according to principals of correctness and reservation. Specific measures of security are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use, and non authorised access.
Purpose of the data treatment
The personal data given to ‘Rica Group’ will be used to:
- send newsletters, commercial information, advertising, offers and invitations (by email, text messages, etc.)
- offer a personalised service to the client
- supply the requested information
- manage eventual contracts and the starting of pre-contractual documents
- manage financial and administrative relationships
Place and subjects qualified to the treatment of the data
The data connected to the web services of this site take place care of the above mentioned office and can be communicated always and exclusively in the field of the purpose described above to the following subjects:
- employees and internal personnel of the company
- real estate agents and subjects in collaboration with Rica Group S.p.a.
- legal studios and notaries in the phase of determining eventual contracts
- banks in the phase of determining eventual requested banking contracts of the interested party (mortgages, financing)
Rights of the users
The subjects referring to the personal data have the right according to the regulation of article 7 of the lgs N.196/2003 of:
- to have confirmation of existing data care of Rica Group
- to ask for up to date information, rectification, integration, cancellation and transformation anonymous or restriction of data in violation of the law, as well as to object to the service for legitimate reasons or even the service in regards to sending marketing material, selling direct, market research, commercial communication.
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored to your computers hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Shortened Links in Social Media
This website and its owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default some social media platforms shorten lengthy urls [web addresses] (this is an example: http://bit.ly/zyVUBo).
Users are advised to take caution and good judgement before clicking any shortened urls published on social media platforms by this website and its owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine urls are published many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and therefore this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.
Resources & Further Information
- Data Protection Act 1998
- Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003
- Web Design Wales
- PDF Form Designer
v.1.2 October 2015 Edited & customised by: Rica Group S.p.a.