Natural Clay Mud Pack
WITH DETOXIFYING AND DRAINING ACTION
New professionalmud formulation designed to increase its effectiveness
and its reducingresults.
Sea salt (smallcrystals with multiple properties)
- best known for itsdraining and detoxifying properties;
Eudermic oils (nourishingoils)
- revitalise thetissues.
- known for itsthinning and draining properties.
- grants tone andsuppleness to tissues;
- diminishes skintension, thus reducing swelling (through the presence of Eschine).
- fights waterretention;
- absorbs themetabolism’s liquid and waste material by osmosis, and promotes the absorptionof the product’s active ingredients;
- carries out aneffective detoxifying action.
The skin, freed ofimpurities, appears smooth and toned. For optimal results, we recommendcompleting the treatment with a lymph-drainage massage, using Ricabody’sDraining Anti-Cellulite Treatment or Active Circulation Boosting Anti-CelluliteCream.
all types ofcellulite;
those who simplyrequire toned, smoother skin.
HOW TO USE
Apply to areasaffected by cellulite (fat deposits and orange-peel skin).
Apply enough tocover the area fully. (Naturally, avoid contact with chapped orinjured skin).
For optimaleffects, we recommend wrapping the area in cling film.
Leave the clay toset for 15 to 45 minutes (depending on the type of cellulite), in order toallow it to act on the skin.
Mud masks aregenerally followed by a lymph-drainage or firming massage.
We recommend usingthis cream after a revitalising peeling session with Clay Scrub. The removal ofdead cells prepares the skin to receive other active ingredients.
For optimalresults, it would be best to attend a sauna or Turkish bath after the peelingsession as these dilate the pores, making the skin more receptive to the activeingredients present in the Natural Clay Mud Pack.
Please note thatthis type of mud mask does not produce a feeling of heat. It is not athermoactive product.