Draining Anti-Cellulite Treatment
IDEAL FOR OBSTINATE ADIPOSE
Innovative formulacharacterised by the synergistic action of two peptides that act on fat deposits.
- with its lipolyticaction, it fights the unsightly blemishes of cellulite and increases theintracellular ATP content (a key substance for energy metabolism), which playsa fundamental role in the lipolytic process.
- voids furtheraccumulation of fat. This induces a considerable reduction in the fat contentof adipocytes (fat tissue cells) through a metabolic process. UC peptidesregulate adiposity, limiting (at a molecular level) the formation of fats to thosestrictly necessary for the metabolic processes.
Eschin (activeingredient extracted from horse chestnut)
- itsanti-edemigenous action lessens skin tension and reduces swelling of skinsuffering from cellulite;
- therefore, ittriggers an effective draining and reducing action.
This product helpsto reduce the unsightly blemishes of cellulite and, thanks to its draining andreducing action, reduces the swelling of skin suffering from cellulite. Theskin becomes more toned and smooth. For optimal results, we recommend you usethis cream together with Ricabody’s Draining Anti-Cellulite Massage Oil.
those sufferingfrom cellulite and water retention.
HOW TO USE
- Apply thecream solely to areas suffering from fat deposits, previously cleaned anddried, and massage delicately until completely absorbed.
- As this is aspecific treatment targeted at fat deposits, after massaging the adiposeareas we recommend you massage the rest of the body using Ricabody’sDraining Anti-Cellulite Massage Oil so as to allow the ingredients of thetwo products to act synergistically and intensify their draining action.You may also prolong the massage using Ricabody’s Neutral Massage Cream,whose properties render the skin even more silky smooth.
- We recommendusing this cream after a revitalising peeling session with Clay Scrub. Theremoval of dead cells prepares the skin to receive other activeingredients.
- For optimalresults, it would be best to attend a sauna or Turkish bath after thepeeling session as these dilate the pores, making the skin more receptiveto the active ingredients present in the Draining Anti-Cellulite Treatment
To maintain optimalresults, we recommend you continue treatment by applying the product once a dayon localised fat deposits. With time, the skin will appear increasingly softand smooth, and the deposits will continue to reduce.
TYPE OF MASSAGERECOMMENDED:
- Manual lymphdrainage is suitable in the event of slow lymphatic circulation and in earlycases of cellulite at the edematous state. Edema is an increase in theinterstitial liquid located in tissues outside blood vessels and cells, causinga sort of swelling.
- The aim of lymphdrainage is to help remove the interstitial liquid and relax the muscle fibre.
- The movements mustbe delicate, slow and repeated several times, so as to allow the organism tofree itself of toxins and excess liquids. The hand of the masseuse must adherewell to the area being treated.
- Effects of thelymph drainage massage: improved micro-circulation (expulsion of excessinterstitial liquids from the tissues), improved cellular oxidation andincreased process of filtration/re-absorption at capillary vessel level.
- Gentle rubbing mustbe followed by the long, slow application of pressure (e.g. with fingers or thepalms), alternating these with phases of relaxation.
As well as fightingcellulite, manual lymph drainage helps sooth localized pain and relaxes tensemuscles.