REVITALISING EXFOLIANTWITH ESSENTIAL OILS
A unique product, stemming from the combination of a revitalising seasalt scrub with a mixture of essential oils, and clay, known for its detoxifyingproperties.
Sea salts (small crystals that contain minerals and trace elements)
- regenerates the skin in depth, leaving it smooth and revitalised;
- removes dead cells.
- fights water retention;
- absorbs the metabolism’s liquid and waste material by osmosis, andpromotes the absorption of the product’s active ingredients;
- carries out an effective detoxifying action.
Essential Oils of:
- antioxidant, thanks to the presence of naringin (the most absorbent flavonoid in grapefruit).
- improves skin tone;
- promotes local blood circulation.
- helps promote cell renewal;
- triggers an increased metabolic activity;
- stimulates the skin’s defences.
Revitalised, smooth, radiant and toned skin.
careas of firm cellulite;
dull, lacklustre skin;
those who wish to tone their skin and prepare it for a draining or firmingtreatment.
HOW TO USE
1 The two main ingredients (sea salt and essential oils) tend to separateinside the packaging. Before use, mix the ingredients by hand.
2. Apply the Clay Scrub mainly to localised fat deposits and zones ofcompact cellulite (if you prefer, you can apply the scrub more extensively,to areas where the skin appears dull and lacking in tone).
3. Apply the product to damp skin (soft peeling) or to dry skin (strongpeeling).
4. Rub onto the skin with your hand. The sea salt thus performs a mechanicalpeeling action, removing the skin’s dead cells and smoothingand revitalising the treated area, regenerating it from all impurities.
5. We recommend you dampen the skin in order to allow the salt toslide better, thus enabling an effective peeling action on other areasof the body.
6. Leave to set for 5minutes, so that the clay base can carry out itsdetoxifying action.
7. Rinse the treated area, so as to remove the sea salt from the skin.
8. Sea salt is removed with water; however, traces of essential oils (nonwater-soluble) will remain on the skin, moisturising and toning same.
9. To provide your skin greater moisture, continue the treatment usingthe Active Moisturising Fluid; otherwise, proceed with one of the Ricabodytreatments, depending on your particular needs (draining orfirming).
300 g – 650 g