Neutral Massage Cream
IDEAL FOR ALL TYPES OF MASSAGE
Light, comfortable, creamy texture specifically formulated to be particularly smooth to apply, thus improving the performance of professionalmassages.
Black Grape (through the presence of anthocyanins, molecules belongingto the family of Flavonoids)
- stimulates micro-circulation;
- is an excellent anti-inflammatory;
- promotes vein tone.
Malakite (mineral stone, rich in trace elements such as copper, manganeseand selenium)
- fights the formation of free radicals, the main cause of skin aging;
- promotes the production of collagen and melanin, thus improvingthe skin’s self-protective mechanisms.
Rhodolite (mineral rich in copper and manganese)
- improves skin tone;
- triggers cellular metabolism and protects against skin aging.
Designed to prolong and increase the performance of any type of professionalmassage. Leaves the skin silky soft and supple.
all skin types and to prolong any massage.
HOW TO USE
1. Apply the cream to the areas to be treated and massage with lightcircular movements.
2. The cream’s thick texture enables longer massages and is useful toprolong any kind of massage when combined with other creams oremulsions (e.g. Ricabody’s Active Circulation Boosting Anti-CelluliteCream.and Draining Anti-Cellulite Treatment).
3. We recommend you continue massaging lightly, to stimulate lymphaticcirculation.
4. At the end of the treatment the skin will appear soft and silky smooth,with no greasy residue.
5. We recommend using this cream after a revitalising peeling sessionwith Clay Scrub. The removal of dead cells prepares the skin to receiveother active ingredients.
6. For optimal results, it would be best to attend a sauna or Turkish bathafter the peeling session as these dilate the pores, making the skinmore receptive to the active ingredients present in the Neutral MassageCream.
7. Used on its own, the Neutral Massage Cream is also excellent for arelaxing, soothing and firming massage.
TYPE OF MASSAGE RECOMMENDED:
Relaxing massage help alleviate stress and fatigue.
- There are several areas of the body where tension can accumulate:legs, feet, back, abdomen, arms, hands, shoulders, neck, head andface.
- These massages increase your body’s flexibility, improve blood circulationand stimulate your energy flow, to produce a feeling of intensevitality.
- We recommend listening to soothing music during the massage, totransmit relaxation and wellbeing.
Sport massage are considered an integral part of the physical trainingof any athlete. They must be conducted after each contest, butalso between competitions.
- We recommend massaging the areas requiring treatment with upwardmovements, until the product is fully absorbed.
- Benefits of sport massage: reduced muscular tension; reduced heartrate and blood pressure; stimulated local micro-circulation; drainingeffect combined with an accelerated removal of lactic acid and metabolicwaste produced during sports activities; relaxed tissues withconsequent accelerated healing of muscular contractions; and muscularpreparation for physical exercise.
400 ml – 500 ml