Relaxing Leg Treatment
REFRESHES AND REDUCES SWELLING
This light, comfortable emulsion is perfect for granting tired legs andfeet a pleasant feeling of freshness.
Black Grape (through the presence of anthocyanins, molecules belongingto the family of Flavonoids)
- stimulates micro-circulation;
- is an excellent anti-inflammatory;
- promotes vein tone.
- restructures and strengthens the capillary walls.
Ivy (in synergy with Esculoside)
- promotes the physiological re-absorption of excess liquids whichseep out of inelastic capillaries;
- thus performs an effective anti-fatigue action, alleviating that bothersomeheavy leg feeling.
Heavy legs and swollen feet enjoy a pleasant feeling of freshness, lightnessand relief.
heavy, swollen feet and legs;
bad blood circulation in the legs.
HOW TO USE
1. Apply to clean, dry legs and massage delicately.
2. Also apply to the feet.
3. An instant feeling of freshness will soothe tired, heavy legs andswollen feet.
4. Continue massaging until completely absorbed.
5. Reapply and continue massaging.
TYPE OF MASSAGE RECOMMENDED:
- Start massaging by applying light pressure with the hands along thecalf. The hands must slide along the leg, without putting pressureon the rear of the knee. Do not massage this area of the body if thepatient suffers from conditions such as varicose veins.
- The front of the thigh may be massaged energetically, as the thighsare not negatively affected by strong movements. We recommendyou work energetically on the outer section, where the muscles arewider, and more delicately on the inner section.
- Feet often hurt from tiredness, fatigue or circulation problems. Agood massage can make the entire organism come back to life. Afterall, the soles of our feet contain thousands of nerve endings which,duly stimulated, contribute to reinvigorating the entire body
- It is best to perform foot massages while the patient is lying down onhis/her back, with the heels resting on a cushion. Start with a lightmassage to warm the foot, and then start applying pressure to thesole.
- Another pleasant massage consists in resting the hands around theheel and ankle, and then tightening the fingers on the instep and thethumb on the sole; the hands must then slide towards the toes,where the pressure is interrupted; start again from the ankles.