Moisturising Nourishing Massage Oil
WITH SWEET ALMOND OIL AND ALOE VERA EXTRACT
The thick texture of this moisturising and nourishing oil is perfect for prolonging professional massages and rendering them more comfortable, while the presence of purely vegetable oils guarantees a total lack of greasy residue.
- promotes the penetration and absorption of nourishing and moisturizing ingredients;
- creates a barrier against trans-epidermal water loss through the presence of polysaccharides.
Sweet Almond Oil
- rich in proteins, glucides, mineral salts, vitamins A and B;
- known for its emollient, smoothing, nourishing, soothing and protective properties;
- grants silky smoothness.
Improves the massage performance, leaving the skin moisturised, silky soft and velvety smooth. It is a fully-fledged shock treatment for severely dehydrated skins.
all skin types, especially dry and dehydrated skin.
HOW TO USE
- Apply the oil on the area to be treated (arms, thorax, back, legs and face) and massage by rubbing lightly.
- The oil’s thick texture enables longer, comfortable and relaxing massages, and is useful to carry out massages with Ricabody’s Active Moisturising Fluid, thus intensifying the treatment’s moisturising properties.
- We recommend you continue to massage delicately, stimulating lymphatic circulation and granting nourishment and moisture to the skin.
- Focus particularly on those areas of skin that normally suffer most fromdehydration (e.g. the elbows).
- At the end of the treatment the skin will appear soft and smooth, with no greasy residue.
- We recommend using this Oil after a revitalising peeling session with Clay Scrub. The removal of dead cells prepares the skin to receive other active ingredients.
- For optimal results, it would be best to attend a sauna or Turkish bath after the peeling session as these dilate the pores, making the skin more receptive to the active ingredients present in Moisturising Nourishing Massage Oil.
- The Moisturising Nourishing Massage Oil is the ideal product for a relaxing, soothing massage.
TYPE OF MASSAGE RECOMMENDED:
Relaxing massage help alleviate stress and fatigue.
- There are several areas of the body where tension can accumulate: legs, feet, back, abdomen, arms, hands, shoulders, neck, head and face.
- These massages increase your body’s flexibility, improve blood circulation and stimulate your energy flow, to produce a feeling of intense vitality.
- We recommend listening to soothing music during the massage, to transmit relaxation and wellbeing. Sport massage are considered an integral part of the physical training of any athlete. They must be conducted after each contest, but also between competitions.
- We recommend massaging the areas requiring treatment with upward movements, until the product is fully absorbed.
- Benefits of sport massage: reduced muscular tension; reduced heart rate and blood pressure; stimulated local micro-circulation; draining effect combined with an accelerated removal of lactic acid and metabolic waste produced during sports activities; relaxed tissues with consequent accelerated healing of muscular contractions; and muscular preparation for physical exercise.