Intensive Firming Treatment
FOR A MORE COMPACT AND FIRMER SKIN
The creamy texture has been purposely formulated to tone skin tissues, and is perfect for high performing professional massages.
Sepilift DPHP (botanical by-product)
- restores skin tone.Loss of skin tone is mainly caused by a weakening of the reticular structure of collagen. Sepilift DPHP improves the contraction of collagen fibres, guaranteeing an effective firming effect.
- renews and revitalisesthe skin. Cellular renewal is due to the stimulation of procollagen, andcontributes to inhibiting metalproteinase (an enzyme process responsible forextracellular matrix degradation).
The skin appears smooth, firm and more sculpted. Saggy tissues acquire tone. For optimal results, use together with Ricabody’s Elasticising Firming Massage Oil.
relaxed tissues lacking in tone.
HOW TO USE
- Apply on thearea to be treated, previously cleaned and dried, especially where thetissue appears to sag most.
- Spread and massage delicately with circular movements.
- We recommend prolonging the massage using Ricabody’s Elasticising Firming Massage Oil, so as to allow the ingredients of the two products to act synergistically and intensify the treatment’s toning properties. You may also prolong the massage with Ricabody’s Neutral Massage Cream, whose properties make for even more silky smooth skin.
- We recommend using this cream after a revitalising peeling session with Clay Scrub. The removal of dead cells prepares the skin to receive other active ingredients.
- For optimal results, it would be best to attend a sauna or Turkish bath after the peeling session as these dilate the pores, making the skin more receptive to the active ingredients present in the Intensive Firming Treatment.
To maintain optimal results, we recommend you continue treatment by applying the product once a day where the skin tissues appear to sag. With time, the tissues will gain in firmness and tone.
TYPE OF MASSAGE RECOMMENDED:
- Firming massages are mainly based on the application of friction.
- This technique requires energetic movements, which act in depth granting suppleness to tissues and stimulating lymph and vein reabsorption.
- Movements must be slow and linear, across the muscles needing treatment. The fingers touch the surface layers of the skin, but it is the lower layers that receive the benefit of the treatment.
- The sagging of tissues is mainly due to a lack of collagen and elastin fibres. Made worse by a reduction in muscle mass and tone, this firming massage works to restore same.
200 ml – 400 ml – 500 ml