This traditional wax with its high performing, distinct yellow appearance is specially formulated with a scientific blend of beeswax and vegetable oils to produce a honey like consistency.
Mix of vegetable oils
It’s our patented formula. It nourishes and moisturizes the skin after depilation and provides a wax with superior gripping strength that is gentle to the skin.
A known skin irritant depilatory ingredients.
This wax has a honey natural yellow colour
Exceptional in its pliability, it glides on smoothly giving no resistance when applying.
HOW TO USE
- Turn on the wax heater.
- Check that the wax has reached the exact fluidity for application.
- Clean the area to wax with Cotton Milk Pre-Epil Gel.
- Apply the wax in the direction of the hair growth.
- Allow wax to cool on skin until it becomes soft and pliable (approximately 30 seconds).
- Use fingers to gently lift one end from the cooled wax.
- Hold the skin taut and pull the wax off with one quick motion, parallel to the skin and in the opposite direction of hair growth (never use strips or pull wax off in a vertical direction).
- Remove any residual wax by applying the after-waxing products.
- After the pull back, red spots may appear on the client’s skin. This is a normal reaction of the hair bulb.
2x 500 gr. – 1000 gr.